DATE: October 11, 2012
ABOUT THE EVENT
International Technical Symposium “Modern technologies for Integrated Oil and Gas Development - 2012” is a unique event with venue in Russia that gives a great opportunity to share the best practices in field of application of modern technologies and equipment for integrated oil and gas development .
The purposes of Symposium are to introduce latest Russian and international technological solutions and developments of oil services market and contribute to the successful development of companies supplying oilfield services and equipment and service divisions of oil and gas companies.
Symposium audience: engineers, technicians, managers, designers, consultants, market exploration and production, representatives of institutions and companies involved in design development and construction fields, experts in the design, implementation and maintenance of intelligent wells, experts in the field of information technology for construction and operation of wells; specialists companies, software vendors, service wells.
Format of the event: master classes, case-studies, discussions, designed to help providing maximum opportunities for sharing experiences.
KEY TOPICS OF THE SYMPOSIUM:
- Process automation and mining management
- Smartwells: specifics, problems and prospects of implementation. International and Russian experience in "intellectualization" of wells.
- Problems associated with the production of long-developed and difficult retrievable oil fields, their solutions
- Effective technological solutions in drilling
- Modern methods of enhancement of oil recovery: case studies and the development potential
- Artificial Lift: experience and innovation. New technologies and equipment for the mechanized extraction
CALL FOR PAPERS
We invite you and your colleagues to contribute and share your knowledge and experience, new ideas, technologies, case studies and projects with your peers from around the world.
To register as a speaker or obtain more information, please contact Elena Konstantinova:
Konstantinova.Elena@rpi-inc.com +7 (495) 778 45 97